Bowler’s Ed is a great way to introduce kids to bowling at an early age through physical education in the classroom or gymnasium. Everything you need to start activating this program with a school nearby can be found here. Simply click on the file name and depending on the file type it will open in a new window or download to your computer.
Don’t see something you are looking for? Send an email to email@example.com and we can create custom youth graphics, flyers, and promotional material to help you grow youth bowling in your community.
- Bowler's Ed Program Overview: Learn how Bowler's Ed can help create a partnership between the bowling industry and local schools.
- Educator How-to-Guide: A guide for teachers who want to begin the Bowler's Ed program.
- Resource Opportunities: A list of Bowler's Ed resources available to you along with a request form for materials.
- Proprietor How-to-Guide: A guide to help proprietors connect with schools, promote Bowler's Ed and implement the program.
- Proprietors Kit Request Form: This is an order form for centers to request a starter kit to assist with implementing the Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling program.
For more information including pricing, curriculum and marketing visit USBC Youth Bowlers Ed Page
Contact BowlersEd@ibcyouth.com for additional program support and information!